- Rates are per person in US$ based on two pax sharing a cabin.
- Rates are based on known costs (including Fuel Costs and Governmental Taxes/fees) as for 01 April 2014.
- Rates are guaranteed within the validity of the same but the company reserves the right to apply a surcharge (up to 30 days before the departure) in the sole case of an increase in Governmental Tax/Fees and/or Fuel Costs.
Deposit: To secure the reservation, 20% deposit (not refundable) is required upon reconfirmation. If the booking is made less than 61 days prior the departure we require to settle the full amount of the holiday price.
The cancellation notice must be received by login to your booking or in writing by e-mai. It will be effective on the date of receipt. Cancellation charges, per person, are based upon the date of cancellation:
- Up to 61 days prior to departure: Deposit will be forfeited.
- From 60-31: 50% of Holiday Price
- From 30 days to “no show” 100% of Holiday Price
Any change of departure dare is deemed as Cancellation and a Penalty Fee is applied as stated above.
- In order to secure your reservation, 20% deposit (not refundable) is required upon booking confirmation
- Final balance: within 60 days prior the departure date.
- Payment can be done by Credit Card only
- Up to 2 years: Complimentary in the parent/guardian’s cabin.
- 3-12 Years: if the child stays in the cabin with one of the parents/guardians 50% of the twin-sharing rate. Upon request we can provide an Extra Bed at US$ 90 net per bed/night.
- Suite rooms: Complimentary up to 12 years old (cot or extra bed is provided).in RV Paukan 2007 suite & Irrawaddy Explorer (RV Paukan 2014) Mandalay suite ONLY.
For all departures should the occupancy be less than 14 passengers the Company reserves the right to cancel the cruise up to 60 days prior to the departure date. A confirmation notice in writing will be released by the company to all booked clients and/or their agents within the deadline. In case of cancellation an alternative cruise will be offered and if not acceptable all down payments will be immediately refunded.
Paukan Cruises reserves the right at its sole option and discretion, without any liability for damages or refund, of any kind to arrange for substantially equivalent transportation by another vessel, whether belonging to the Company or not.
Excursions might be operated by third parties. Paukan Cruises acts as coordinator, supervisor and agent only and is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
Information regarding “life on board” and safety procedures can in 4 languages is to download from our website or sent via e-mail upon request. We strongly recommend all agents and passengers to read it before travelling.
- The Irrawaddy and Chindwin rivers are subject to seasonal rises and falls of water level.
- In the case of water levels being too high or low an alternative itinerary will be offered to Passenger.
- Published itineraries are indication only and subject to sudden change. In such events alternative itineraries will be provided and we do our best to ensure that if a stop is missed we make up for it with another stop.
- Though every effort will be made to ensure that the published itinerary is followed as closely as possible, given uncertain river and other local conditions, all schedules and itineraries may be subject to alterations and delays at short notice.
- The ship’s manager and captain are jointly responsible for passengers’ comfort and safety.
- Passengers must accept their decisions and instructions.
Passenger Ticket Contract
Please download here.
We strongly recommend all agents and passengers to read it before printing cruise ticket.